500 Grams Beef Mince
800 Grams Tinned Tomatoes
1 Whole Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
200 Grams Tomato Paste
250 Grams Spaghetti
1 Tablespoon Parsley
1 Tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- Heat olive oil in a large pot
- While the pot is heating, dice the onion and chop the garlic finely.
- Once heated, add the mince to the pot and cook until mince is browned.
- Add both the onion & garlic to the pot and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the tomato paste & herbs.
- Stir in the tinned tomatoes and add water to suit.
- Let the sauce continue to simmer until it has reduced.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil
- Add the spaghetti to this pot & cook until pasta is ready.
Once the sauce has thickened, serve